Friday, September 4, 2009

Nati Meir offers a reward to the person who finds the bust of Elena Udrea

A few days ago, the press exploded:
“The bust of Elena Udrea has been stolen.”
The news is about a clay scultpure being worked on by Catalin Mihalache from Milcov, Olt County,, well-known for his works representing political figures from Romania and the rest of the world. Among these are: Traian Basescu, Elena Basescu, Gigi Becali, Prince Charles and Yasser Arafat.
Upon hearing this new, Nati Meir declared:
“As a sign of friendship with Mr. Dorin Cocos, whom I know for more than 12 years, I have decided to offer a reward to the person that recovers the art piece. I inted to return the sculpture to the artist so that he may finish it. Furthermore, I will also order a sculpture from Catalin Mihalache, so that he will be able to pass this period of crisis more easily.
I hope my announcement will be heard and the chance to finish his sculpture will be given to him.

Nati Meir Press Office
Independent candidate for the Presidency

Links: http://www.natimeir.ro
Links: http://www.natimeirpresedinte.ro
Blog Directory
Blog Information Profile for natimeir
Blog Directory